I am blogging my journey so I can have a place to link back to when I give my ideas away to others. Hopefully it will also inspire you to buy Claudia’s book Become An Idea Machine and for you to go for it!
10 Things I don’t Like and can be grateful for:
1. I don’t like when Microsoft Word automatically re-formats my document (like indenting everything instead of just one line). I am thankful that I have a computer program that lets me edit text so easily.
2. I don’t like when my dogs bark at children. I am grateful I have two cute puppies.
3. I don’t like when craiglist deals fall through. I am grateful I have a way to meet interesting people via craiglist and have opportunity to buy and sell things.
4. I don’t like when sunflower seeds with flavors don’t taste the way I expected. I am grateful that I can easily stop at a gas station to grab a quick snack.
5. I don’t like when I can’t decide what music to listen to because everything is either distracting or the wrong mood for what I am in at the moment. I am grateful that I have to ability to stream music from artist I never knew existed and now I have a station built around them.
6. I don’t like when I forget a password to a website. I am thankful I can remember anything sometimes.
7. I don’t like the cold. I am grateful I live in a society where a push of a button can change the temperature.
8. I don’t like that I procrastinate. I am grateful I have the ability to get things done quickly from years of procrastinating.
9. I don’t like when I get distracted and start to multitask. I am thankful I have a world of opportunities and options.
10. I don’t like when I forget what I was going write. I am grateful that I can come up with something else.
11. Oh yeah I remembered it. I don’t like taking the garbage out. I am grateful that someone comes and takes my trash away. If only getting rid of everything (for example: emotion pain, etc.) could be so easy.