Imagine being in line with 5 or 6 people. Waiting for your chance. The guy in front of you finally made it to the counter. You see that he starts ordering a really large ridiculous order. Three Big Macs with extra pattiess. 5 supersize fries. Three 10 piece chicken nuggets. 8 McFlurries.
And then the cashier enters all the information trying to keep up. Total lets say $42. The customer says, “Can I pay in lovin’? I’ll call my mom or do a dance or sing a song or hug this guy over here. As he starts it reach over and hug you. Then the cashier just shakes his head and says “No.” The big order guy just goes, “Fine then,I don’t want it.” And walks out. Just like that.
I think this new McLovin’ idea is cute in theory. Dumb in practice. Plus just make better product and people will line up and wait. Whatever. I don’t care.
I wonder a lot. Or is it wander? I do both. And “Not all those who wander are lost”. But I guess that implies some are. Are you lost?
1. “Pay securely at the speed of want.” – Paypal welcome page
Is our wants all that matter? To some yes. To others no.
2. “Wees iss all messes.” – 3 1/2 yr old niece
The reality of humanity is messy.
3. “Their currency is not my currency” – my wife (@sepaine)
There is more to life than money. What she values is not the same as others.
4. “We’re too picky.” – lady on a house show commercial
People think very highly of themselves, their tastes, and their opinions. Why? Who are you? Better yet who am I? Maybe not being so picky might make your live better and less stressful.
That reminds me of the time I was full of rubbish .
6. “Some people are so poor, all they have is money.” – Lisa Price (@lisapriceinc)
This is sad that there is so much more to life but some people spend all of their life concerned with money.
7. “The bank could take my car. They could take whatever measly assets that I have left. But they can’t take my relationships.” – Jayson Gaignard (@JaysonGaignard)
How great it is to be rich in ways that can not be taken from you. I too hope to be rich in intangible assets.
8. “Artists and entrepreneurs never work by themselves. There’s always a context. There’s always others from around the world that you can trade ideas with and build ideas on each other.” – James Altucher (@jaltucher)
I would love to work with you on something. If you are doing a project and need some ideas let me know. I love helping people.
9. “1 is greater than zero” – Gary Vaynerchuk (@garyvee)
Simple. Elegant. Sound. True. To the one who reads this. Thank you!
10. “You can do it all. But you don’t have to.” – Whole Foods grocery sack
Inspiring and motivating, yet realistic.
“Ba da ba ba ba” I’m just not feelin’ it.