Then it came to and end.
Well not a final end.
More of a pause really.
Let us say “personal day”.
I had plenty of time and everything to do today’s idea machine list and ideas. However I didn’t because well you may have not noticed, but I am human.
And sometimes humans don’t always do what they set out to do.
No problem. I will get back to it tomorrow. And pick up where I left off.
No harm, no foul as us chaps like to say out on the sports area.
Instead of doing my idea machine work today here is what I did do:
- Slept in late to 5 AM. Which is late for me.
- Ate breakfast with my wife which was awesome!
- Fed my dogs.
- Checked out some budget information about our bills.
- Calculated how big my backyard is so I could calculated how much dirt I wanted.
- Deposited a check at the bank.
- Got a snack at the store after finding out dirt is too expensive to pay for.
- Played some golf solitaire online.
- Got frustrated a program wouldn’t load properly.
- Made lunch plans with my sister.
- Took an hour nap.
- Wrote for about 30 minutes on the book my wife and I are writing together.
- Met up my sister for a delicious lunch at a place I had never been to before.
- Got an email from a friend about an idea I sent him.
- Spent some time catching up with her.
- Got a snack.
- Came home and fed my dogs.
- Got a call from my wife.
- Went with my wife to dinner at the same place I ate lunch because it was that good.
- Went to a few stores with my wife.
- Came home took a shower and played with my dogs.
- Split a Prickly Pear Shiner with the misses.
- Edited a few articles I had written for an idea I have for my business.
- Realized I was too tired to actually do the idea machine thing today.
- Wrote this instead.
Then I am probably just gonna go to bed.
P.S. Want to know who influenced me the most?
I will give you a hint, one was James Altucher.
When reading Conspire To Inspire, you will find out why I chose to feature him along with eight other prominent people.
The story will tell how I discovered them, and why you should care.
Don’t believe me? Find out for yourself by joining me to Conspire to Inspire.
Need a Ghostwriter? Check me out on Fiverr.
Add an ad at the end of my blog via my Fiverr gig like these great websites:
Need an idea of what theme to write ideas about? Go to http://ideas-a-day.com/ for thousands of themes for ideas!